After over 12 years experience as a sales manager in the family business, Keith decided to pursue a career in Real Estate. He was given an opportunity by a friend and now Principle Tracey Brandner who owns/runs Ray White Narrogin & Districts. With out much hesitation Keith left the family business, and went and studied at Ray White corporate offices to obtain his certificate in sales and auctioneers licences. In September 2013 He & His wife moved their family to Narrogin to start a new career in Real Estate. In His first year doing five auctions, a form of selling not seen in Narrogin for about 4 years and breaking sales records as a rookie agent in July - September 2014.
2nd Place Ray White rookie of the year 2014-2015
6th Place Rookie of the year REIWA 2014-2015
2014-2015 Ray White Premier Sales Member
2015-2016 Ray White Premier Sales Member
With a great Knowledge of the Region, High energy, enthusiasm and friendly attitude Keith Guest will be happy to help you with any real-estate transaction whether as a seller or buyer.
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2017 - Silver Commission Exceeding $120,000
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer
- 2016 - Bronze Commission Exceeding $90,000
- 2016 - Top Referral Representative - Devon Settlements - Runner up
- 2015/2016 - Top Referral Representative - Devon Settlements - Runner up
- 2015/2016 - Top Sales Representative - Number of Sales - No. 4
- 2015/2016 - Top Sales Representative - Settled Commission - No. 9
- 2015 - Gold Commission Exceeding $160,000 July - December And 9 earlier awards